Senior Account Manager
This is your chance to step up and be a key member to an organisation
Don't miss out working for a genuine organisation!
About Our Client
Up and coming PR agency working with a wide range of clients and sectors.
The Senior Account Manager responsibilities will be:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
● Primary contact and lead for a selected range of clients
● Planning and delivering client marketing strategies including setting and delivering plans, timelines and budgets
● Client relationship management to include regular communication, liaison, meetings
● Planning and delivering campaigns across digital and offline channels
● Delivering content such as blog posts, website copy, press releases and white papers
● Attending events including networking opportunities and client events
● Supporting the organisations business development to include preparation of tender documents, proposals, plans and presentations at client pitches
● Supporting organisations marketing activities to include strategic planning and implementation
● Liaising with other organisations, including key partners, in support of client as required
● Line management of team members and delegation of appropriate tasks to colleagues and associates as required managing the process and outcomes
● Other tasks or activities required, in line with post-holders' grade
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Account Manager will have:
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working at account manager level or equivalent, either for an agency or in-house.
- Experience and skills in digital marketing paid for and organic campaign activation including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google and social media advertising products
- Excellent copy-writing and content development skills
- Experience and skills in broad range of marketing specialisms - including digital campaigns, events, PR, stakeholder management
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, on occasion, including evenings and weekends (e.g. live digital events)
- Experience in delivering digital events - webinars, conferences, awards
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Account Manager will receive:
£28,000 - £32,000
This role will be working from home.
The Organisations office is based in the South West England (Exeter) and may have the occasional travel e.g. Creative sessions.
4 days home | 1 day office (when required)