Senior Account Manager
Established Full Service Marketing Agency based in Kent
You will work with a number of global brands.
About Our Client
Our client is an established full service marketing agency based in Kent.
The successful Senior Account Manager will be responsible for;
- Be the lead point of contact for various client accounts; ensuring they are met and supported on all projects
- Support the MD in the production and delivery of new business proposals
- Ensure all internal teams are briefed on projects and oversee the delivery of the work
- Work with clients to set targets and KPIs which are aligned with the client's business strategies
- Ensure client feedback is regularly sought and acted upon
- Report on campaign results on a regular basis
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns to the client
- Identify and develop new business with existing clients
- Forecast and track key financials on each client account/project, ensuring work is delivered within the agreed hours and invoicing is issued on time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Account Manager will have the following skill-set;
- Marketing agency experience
- A good understanding of marketing & PR
- A can-do attitude - due to the nature of the role, this opportunity will require someone who isn't afraid to go out and make things happen
- Excellent communication skills - you will be communicating daily with your clients and internal teams, so this is a must!
- Be able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Account Manager will a salary up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.