- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
About Our Client
Based in Slough, the company is a worldwide travel retail platform which connects buyers and sellers in order to deliver exception travel experiences.
Being "people-focused", the company offers an open-minded and opportunity-prone work environment.
Highly flexible working model !
Responsibilities include: - Responsible for the General Ledger
- Analysing and explaining in detail P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Statutory Financial Statements
- Management of month, quarter and year-end timetable, thorough review of trial balance provided by BPO, cost of revenue, trend analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and approval of VAT
- Coordinating Audits
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified, or Finalists
- Highly organised, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle and Trintech Cadency
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Highly Flexible working model