Opportunity to work for a dynamic, successful business in a newly created role.
Role intended to develop and grow into a Financial Controller position.
About Our Client
TXM Group and its associated businesses is a well established, professional recruitment consultancy that embodies a proactive and dynamic approach when supporting businesses across a range of sectors. TXM provide contract, interim and permanent solutions, as well as offer infrastructure and project support for businesses.
Established in 2005, TXM Recruit is part of the TXM Group of businesses, which operates globally, with offices in London, Derby, Sydney, Perth and the Middle East.
The Recruitment side of TXM Group is split into 3 core divisions:
- TXM Recruit (Automotive, Motorsport, Rail Division, Built Environment & Facilities Maintenance/Management).
- TXM Healthcare (NHS & Private Sector).
- TXM Technology (IT & Cyber).
TXM are proud to lead from the front as a champion for best practice and they fundamentally believe in investing time, and resources back into the communities and industries for which they recruit.
TXM's values are focused around commitment, honesty, integrity, loyalty and respect.
- Produce Management Accounts to include P&L for all the Recruitment business.
- Variance analysis for P&Ls to compare vs Budget & Forecast.
- Gross Margin Analysis.
- Divisional Reporting for all the Recruitment Business.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all 6 Recruitment businesses.
- Forecasting post month-end.
- Maintaining financial accounting systems.
- Maintaining and enhancing financial processes and procedures.
- Annual Budget Process, to include P&L; Balance sheet & cash flow.
- Business Partnering with Managing Directors of the Business.
- Carrying out Business Modelling and Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Working Papers for Annual Statutory Accounts and assisting with Audit Reviews.
- VAT calculation, Re-posting and Submission for HMRC.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to graduate level.
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Trained in practice.
- Demonstrates longevity, progression and loyalty.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Proven track record of partnering with the business.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Driven, flexible and with a "can do" attitude.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus additional benefits.