Diverse International Clients
About Our Client
Our client is located in Manchester who are a growing Accountancy practice and looking for a Senior Accountant to fit into the firm. Their clients vary in turnover up to £300m and include a number of international companies.
The successful Senior Accountant should have the following experience:
- Preparation of Accounts for SMEs;
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts;
- Preparation of VAT Returns and involved in MTD;
- Book-keeping experience - will be involved in overseeing junior members of the team undertaking book-keeping assignments;
- Working experience in Accounting software such as Xero and Sage;
- Assisting in overseeing and the training of Junior members of staff;
- Experience with handling multi-currency transactions;
- Deal with any Accountancy ad hoc queries/work requested by clients;
- Assisting clients with queries on Accounts, and tax issues;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Accountant should also have the following characteristics:
- Good communication skills. Both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Ability to manage work-load effectively and efficiently in order to meet filing deadlines and at the same time supervise junior members of staff.
- The candidate will be newly qualified or will have 1 to 2 years post qualified.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary
dynamic team environment
25 days (Plus bank holidays)