A new role which offers an exciting and evolving opportunity
A unique world class business
About Our Client
Situated in the heart of the Highlands, this business unique buisness offers luxurious accommodation, mouth-watering dining and a wonderful variety of activities, all within the most relaxing and magical location imaginable.
- You are able to understand operational concerns and requirements and reach practical and effective operational solutions whilst ensuring effective controls are maintained.
- You prepare weekly reports on payroll hours and costs for all Heads of Department and analyse forecast departmental rotas to ensure compliance with budgets.
- You support the Heads of Department to enhance their understanding of business revenue and cost drivers by providing analytical support.
- You ensure the continual improvement of systems and controls and assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- The reconciliation of balance sheets, stock and bank accounts is your responsibility as is maintaining the accrual and prepayments schedule and the preparation of month end journals.
The Successful Applicant
You are approachable with strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work pro-actively and without supervision and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, with an advanced Excel knowledge. You have previously worked within accounting departments and ideally have an Accounting qualification, preferably management accounting, or comparable experience.
What's on Offer