Are you looking for the next step in your practice career?
Do you want to work for a team of passionate and experienced individuals?
About Our Client
Our clients main focus is on providing our clients with the best accountancy, tax, business planning and independent financial advice.
They have built a team of passionate and experienced individuals who thrive on getting to know their clients businesses and spotting opportunities helping them take the organisation to the next level.
They provide efficient, cost-effective solutions for all their clients financial needs, with accountancy, tax and advisory services designed to help improve business performance.
- Preparation of Limited company accounts, preferably for clients up to several million £ turnover.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts.
- Reviewing VAT returns prepared by other team members.
- Liaising with clients to answer queries, provide advice and chase information.
- Potential for the right individual to start managing a portfolio of clients after 1-2 years.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- 5 years + experience.
- Preferably trained in a similar sized firm (approx. 90 people across two offices)
Knowledge of Xero and Sage.
General knowledge of personal tax, to enable basic tax planning.
Experience of training/supporting more junior members of the team.
What's on Offer
Genuine progression opportunities
Please call Louise O'Donoghue on 0121 634 6920