City Centre firm
Modern and forward thinking business
About Our Client
Our client based in Liverpool is a well-respected firm within the area. They focus on Accounting, Audit and Bookkeeping and Taxation services. They are an ambitious firm who pride themselves in delivering a first-class service.
Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and delivering their year-end financial statements along with both their personal and business tax compliance
Preparation of statutory accounts
Using their software to prepare corporation tax computations for delivery to the tax team.
Sage accounting software (for statutory accounts & tax work).
Provide technical assistance to clients and office colleagues.
Encourage/foster a culture of continuous development
Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Director and Managers as required.
Undertake other reasonable work activities as determined by the Senior Management
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 year's experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, processing VAT returns, performing tax computations, amongst other ad hoc duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive to progress through studies and build a successful career.
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Be a team player and proactive in contributing to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.
What's on Offer
Full & flexible Study support