Broad role within a respected FTSE250 property/real estate firm
Clear progression pathway to Group Reporting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global real estate and property firm that is part of the FTSE250. Offering a broad array of services, they are a reputable company that have grown to become one of the largest businesses of their kind.
Despite their size, Group Finance is a streamlined and close-knit function, allowing for a broad role with a lot of autonomy. They are looking to bring in a Senior Accountant into the City of London Office where you'd work closely with both local and international finance teams and have great exposure across the business.
As Senior Accountant you will have a broad and varied role that will have the following key responsibilities:
- Ownership of the Monthly Group Management Accounts: Cross divisional business partnering to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Budget/Forecast/Analysis: assist with quarterly planning cycles. Ad hoc analysis.
- Annual/Half Year Financial Statements: oversight of the preparation of the accounts and assistance of audit (both group and plc).
- Accounting Standards: Business Partner with local finance teams on technical queries and ongoing IFRS implementation
- Project Work: Assist with numerous ongoing projects including competitor/market analysis
- Support of Junior Team Members
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- Group accounting experience in industry essential
- Consolidation system experience (preferably Hyperion)
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to manage multiple internal stakeholders
- Able to commute to City of London
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Up to £65K (experience dependent)
- Fast progression to Group Reporting Manager