- Work for a for-profit affordable housing investor
- Pivotal role in driving the business acquisition strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a for Profit Affordable Housing Investor who has committed to investing over £2billion since 2018 into new affordable housing in England, and continues to grow rapidly. They are backed by a large Private Equity Investor who continue to deploy capital for the business.
Reporting to the National Acquisitions Director this role is responsible for leading a team of Analysts & Associates in sourcing new opportunities from a select group of developers & housebuilders and progressing approved deals through to conclusion. In partnership with the National Acquisitions Director and National Business Development Director you will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with select developers and establishing the company as the partner of choice for affordable housing delivery.
Within a high-pressured environment, the role of Senior Acquisitions & Partnership Lead is also responsible for driving the achievement of the individual Acquisition target set for their team. The role also has line management responsibility for a team of one Acquisitions Associate and two Acquisitions Analysts with shared line management of one Senior Acquisitions Associate.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- 2-3 years demonstrable people management experience.
- 5-6 years industry experience with a proven track record in real estate acquisitions.
- Confident individual who can build their own network.
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with agents.
- Drives results through effective management, inspiring and motivating performance.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Good Bonus & Benefits Package