- Senior Advisor Transport Assurance with a global engineering consultancy
- Transport Assurance, governance and project management
About Our Client
Global engineering consultancy
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Advisor Transport Assurance with a global engineering consultancy (role can be based UK wide). Your responsibilities would include:
- Provide advice on capital programmes and projects. This includes solutions and technical inputs in relation to assurance on risk, controls, delivery.
- Provide advice on our client's business objectives. This includes solutions surrounding governance design, sponsorship, and transformations.
- Act as a Project Manager working to deliver within Quality Management System (QMS)
- Provide technical leadership and direction on projects as required.
- Provide technical leadership and direction on tenders/bids or proactive client proposals.
- Develop and retain clients and deepen existing relationships to retain/grow market share.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A passion for empowering transport organisations to build resilience by helping them assess their performance, plan their future and align whole systems to attain business goals.
- Extensive understanding of the principles of integrated assurance aspects in P3M, risk, controls and commercial.
- Have expertise and a successful track record of delivering PM/assurance/risk advice within a management consultancy, infrastructure owner, regulator, operator, or public sector.
- Thorough understanding of the transport industry industry (rail, aviation, maritime & coastal).
- Thorough understanding of how regulated industries transact and function.
- Strong client service focus, generating repeat business through excellent project delivery.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits