- Analytical position at an institutional investor
- Full exposure to acquisitions and investment strategies
About Our Client
This rapidly growing residential real estate investment company providing affordable housing across the UK are currently recruiting a Senior Analyst to join their team of housing, development and finance professionals. Backed by a large institutional investor their portfolio consists of over 8,000 100% new build units with plans to deliver a pipeline of over 20,000 units by 2022.
- Populating investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proformas)
- Liaising with local agents, new build sales teams, and using databases to find comparable evidence of recent sales and lettings to acquire knowledge of local market dynamics;
- Obtain necessary outstanding information from developer in order to produce a full and accurate review of deal.
- Undertake accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals.
- Whilst reporting to the Senior Associate, assist with taking schemes through to HOTS.
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Responsibility for securing approvals for bids and submission of offer letters.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals. A background within a similar position is required and possessing a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market is also preferable.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits, along with the opportunity to work at a residential investment company with a long-term investment strategy to provide affordable housing across the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.