- Excellent opportunity to join a Developer's in house Design & Planning Team
- A family feel business that gives true autonomy and opportunity to develop
About Our Client
The business are a provider of exceptional new homes across the Southern Counties. They have recently won numerous awards within the House building industry and have just been named as the only Developer nationwide to achieve a gold standard, with 100% on a customer satisfaction survey.
They truly are a Developer who takes pride in the design of their schemes and the quality that they deliver.
This role sits alongside the Design & Planning Director and oversees a team of 3 Architects to deliver in house Design & Planning expertise. Typically the company will build out there own schemes of 30-60 homes whilst achieving planning on schemes of 100-1000 units before either selling or entering JV partnerships with larger PLC Contractors.
As the Senior Architect your role will include:
- Creating Design Feasibility's to support the Land Team on assessment of new Development Opportunities.
- After confirmed viability, you will oversee the design development phases with consideration to the constraints and physical layout of the land.
- Have a key focus on developing layouts and house types in accordance with the company brand and values.
- Play a key role in Pre-app and Planning applications alongside the planners and external consultants.
- Assist the Director in overseeing a team of 3 Architects at varying levels of experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Senior Architect role will be able to show:
- A strong Architectural Background particularly on Traditional build residential schemes.
- Prior experience of working for a Developer is great but not essential.
- Good knowledge of local planning regulations and conditions across the South East.
- A confidence to drive decision making and take ownership.
What's on Offer
The Senior Architect will receive:
- A basic salary between £60-70k
- A car allowance of circa £5,000 per year + company related travel expenses
- 4.5% pension contribution + Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Flexible working with a 2 days at home and 3 in the office in Sussex
- Annual Bonus Scheme