Senior Architect - Data Centres
Chance to join a global leader in Data Centre Development
An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving business
About Our Client
Operating on a global scale my client are a market leading Data Centre Developer and Operator. They place huge emphasis on design in order to deliver reliability, efficiency and sustainability which has seen the business grow exponentially in recent years.
- Take the lead on space planning and ensuring the in house design standards are met and adhered to during front end design.
- Provide a key interface with the Mechanical, Electrical and Construction teams.
- Lead the design across all stages including concept, scope of works, detailed design and construction documentation.
- Oversee the architectural and structural design alongside the contractors and sub-contractors.
- Attend construction site's for meetings and project progress reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years Data Centre or Critical Infrastructure experience.
- Ideally degree educated within an Architectural field.
- Proficient in Revit, Autocad & Sketchup.
- Strong working knowledge of building codes and fire safety.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary between £60-70,000 + benefits.
- Flexible working with the opportunity to travel.
- The chance to join a market leader within the Data Centre Industry.