Senior Architect - Data Centres
The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans
Traditional Architect role!
About Our Client
Due to their continued success, their West London practice now have 48 architectural staff across both offices. With architectural expertise in various fields, they cover the following project types; data centres, commercial projects, offices and luxury boutiques for international clients.
This opportunity is a chance to become a core member of their team and to help them shape their future as they continue to grow.
- Working through stages 0 - 7 on large scale projects which will include Data Centres and other commercial projects
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Design of technical details in accordance with French and English regulations and building standards
- You will have the opportunity to visit and work with the Paris team a couple of times a year.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional working experience
- Experience working on Data Centres is desirable
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position
- Ideally worked through all RIBA stages with strong design and technical skills
What's on Offer
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Regular CPD's