Investors in People (Gold) supporting training, progression and flexibility
Progression to manage Technical team within the studio
About Our Client
Multiple studios throughout the UK with an International presence, my client is known as the 'education specialists' with a strong emphasis on other sectors including commercial, healthcare and residential. They are at the forefront of BIM implementation, utilising the latest technologies on a plethora of projects ranging from £10mn upwards.
You will enjoy a dynamic role between working on live projects and their technical requirements, as well as being the main font of technical knowledge within the studio, supporting the junior population with their understanding, training and development. You will predominantly be using Revit in BIM L2 environment, and will be required to help colleagues too with coordinating information in live models.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a technically biased Architect or design conscious Technologist with a minimum of 5years working in industry.
- Exposure to half a dozen or so projects at least, on a range of scales, into the £millions.
- Passion for the technical stages and enjoy engineering details that work simply to provide a sound structural proposal without compromising the design.
- An interest in the technical advancement of modern construction methods will keep you on the pulse with new developments.
- Experience working in industry is imperative and you
- Working knowledge of Revit is critical to apply for this role, preferably within a live BIM environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity within AJ120 practice with a diverse portfolio across a range of construction methods.
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits including generous leave and dynamic working, as well as professional fees support.