Senior Asset Manager
The primary focus of this role will be on managing the company as a whole.
This is a very fast paced role, requiring a super-efficient people person
About Our Client
A Prop-Co in Mayfair with a London based Portfolio across commercial an residential properties. This will be a key and influential role within the business and will help guide the Property/Asset Management within the business.
What you will be doing:
- Lease Management - negotiating commercial beneficial terms of lease on behalf of the landlord, ensuring the landlord rights are properly protected, and carrying out all activities necessary to document such agreement.
- Asset Management - responsible for the asset management of all commercial and residential properties, including work by Facilities Manager. You will ensure that properties are kept in good order and that reporting to the client is credible and accurate in respect to the property and its performance.
- Management of Sales Properties - you will ensure that the solicitors and selling agents have the necessary information they require to facilitate a sale on behalf of a client in a timely and diligent manner.
- New Business - responsible for driving new business from new and existing customers and winning new instructions.
- Management of Back Office Staff - responsible for overseeing the due, accurate and timely performance of the back office data entry, revenue, accounts and accounts payable team in relation to the business and the client companies.
- Management of business and Reporting - responsible for the general day to day management and to ensure the smooth running of the company. Ensure reporting structures are in place and adhered to. Ensure the business is profitable.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years proven work experience as a Senior Asset Manager or relevant role;
- MRICS status is advantageous;
- experience within the London commercial/residential property market is essential, preferably East and/or North London area;
- agency background is essential as a negotiator or leasing agent at one point of your career;
- computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular);
- confident communicator and exceptional literacy;
- excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important work elements;
- strong multitasker with initiative; and
- proven management experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Good Benefits Package