Senior Assistant Manager Regulatory Reporting
City of London
£70,000 - £72,000
Interesting work covering reporting for capital markets businesses
Highly flexible working environment
About Our Client
A mid tier American Investment Bank based in the City of London. Fostering a highly supportive and positive working environment.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- A key contributor of the annual ICAAP production
- Prepare the MIS for the monthly ALCO and the quarterly ICAAP Stress testing for Risk Committee
- Prepare quarterly Own funds COREP templates reporting
- Own the production of annual Pillar 3 disclosures, monitor the Pillar 3 threshold for frequent reporting and assist with semi-annual Pillar 3 disclosures when applicable
- Work with team on the s166 remediation and ensure that the deadlines are met
- Assist in the implementation of CRR2 & CRDV implementation including FRTB, SA-CCR and Pillar 3
- Provide support on regulatory capital impact of new business proposals.
- Prepare Finance related information for the Recovery and Resolution Plan
- Perform the daily capital and Large Exposure reporting on a rational basis
- Ensure that all procedures developed adhere to the bank's End User Computing guidelines
- Perform the quarterly and annual update of the Procedures and Guidance documents for Own fund templates
The Successful Applicant
- Solid technical experience in regulatory reporting working in an investment banking environment.
- Good working knowledge of CRD IV, CRR2 and CRD V rules.
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting package OneSumX would be preferential.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive pension package
- 25 days annual leave + 3 personal days
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Private medical and life insurance
- Dynamic working