Senior Assistant Merchandiser / Junior Merchandiser
Senior Assistant / Junior Merchandiser for a growing homeware brand
A great company offering career progression and stability
About Our Client
My client is a growing homeware brand based within the Surrey/Berkshire area, commutable from West London and home counties. This is a truly exciting time for them as they have seen double digit growth, acquired new offices, and are adding new heads into the team, its never been a more exciting time to join!
As an Senior Assistant Merchandiser / Junior Merchandiser you will be;
- Working closely with the Buying & Product Development team.
- Pulling together analysis at a SKU & attribute level for Monday Trade & Lessons Learnt.
- Reviewing current range to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Maintaining the WSSI and working with OTB budgets.
- Suggesting discontinuations and controlling prices changes where needed to clear stocks.
- Forecasting for potential new season products as well as continuity lines.
Plus much more!
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this Senior Assistant Merchandiser / Junior Merchandiser role based in Surrey / Berkshire area you will have;
- A proven track record an Established Assistant Merchandiser or already working at a Junior Merchandiser level within a retail environment
- Good knowledge of the end to end buy process
- Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptionally organised.
- High level of Excel & Powerpoint.
- Able to work independently, prioritise tasks, and manage your time effectively
What's on Offer
Attractive package and career progression