- Audit senior will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed business.
- Based in Swindon with a flexible working environment
About Our Client
Join a leading independent firm with offices across the south west. They are also part of a highly-regarded national network. They provide local knowledge with a national and international reach.
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Complete basic tax computations for clients.
- Compose letters to clients, tax office and the registrar of companies.
- Write clear file notes which can be easily understood by others.
- Produce neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced (ensuring clear cross-references).
- Complete detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical.
- Identify problems with data provided by clients.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
- Delegate and explain work to junior members of the team, clearly explaining priorities.
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
The Successful Applicant
You will be either be Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience. You will already have experience of working as an Audit Senior.
* Self sufficient when necessary and able to work alone for periods of time
* Pro-active and willing to take responsibility for own areas of work
* Tact and diplomacy - able to explain issues to colleagues, partners & clients
* Organised, methodical, detail conscious
* Self confident and able to demonstrate effective use of personal judgement
* Flexibility - able to deal with changing priorities, deadlines and circumstances, willing to work with others
* Discreet and confidential - able to stand their ground where necessary regarding queries from others
* Creative - ideas to assist in meeting client expectations
* Be mobile across multiple office sites offices and client sites
* Able to work outside of normal office hours when client needs require.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working - the opportunity to work remotely
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x gross annual salary
- Permanent Health Insurance Scheme
- Social committee and local events programme
- Volunteering programme (paid time off)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well Being Programme
- Free eye tests
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Access to a huge range of retailer discounts via our benefits platform