Senior / Associate Building Surveyor - South Wales
Long standing business with expanding client base
Career opportunities with route to Directorship
About Our Client
A leading property consultancy with offices in strategic locations across the UK with a reputation for excellence in service delivery and employee engagement
Provide professional led services including:
- Dilapidation's instructions for landlords and tenants
- Employers Agent services
- Project management of schemes spanning the sectors
- Contract Administration of repair, refurbishment and fit-out schemes
- Pre-Acquisition and condition surveys
- Contract Administration
- Surveys and schedules of condition
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Chartered (MRICS) Building Surveyor with the ability to operate independently and autonomously - eager to increase your earning potential and stature by providing excellent client service and mentoring Junior colleagues.
You will have a track record in the successful deliver of the range of professional services and enjoy working on a wide variety of property type. For further information contact Steve Johnson at Michael Page.
What's on Offer
Market leading salary with attractive car and pension scheme.