Senior Associate, Funds & Insurance Coverage
A strong and growing team with an excellent client portfolio
A great proposition for an Associate to assume responsibility and career growth
About Our Client
A global bank, with a leading EMEA Structured Finance business.
As a Senior Associate in this team, you will be expected to:
- Assist in structuring transactions. Preparing credit submissions, employing financial modelling where required and making recommendations on transactions to senior management and Credit.
- Continuously seek to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested by the business
- Workflow management between key stakeholders, i.e. Client Coverage, Product Specialists, Credit and client support teams, to achieve a seamless client experience.
- Be a key support to Client Coverage in identifying new clients, generating value and industry insights and business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the ongoing monitoring of the risk profile and compliance requirements of a portfolio of existing and targeted clients across a defined set of sectors and ensuring portfolio hygiene is of a good standard. Sectors include but are not limited to: listed infrastructure funds; listed investment trusts; private equity funds; hedge funds; pension funds; and fund managers.
- Assist in coaching Associates and support staff to support high performance of the team.
The Successful Applicant
As a Senior Associate for this team, you will be expected to have:
- Minimum of two years of prior experience in working in an institutional/ investment bank in an analytical or comparable role with at least one year of this experience covering funds and fund manager type clients.
- Prior experience in transaction structuring for a broad range of funds clients.
- Prior experience of coaching and supervising the work of junior members of a team writing credit analysis papers.
- Experience of taking responsibility for a portfolio of clients including managing/ monitoring annual reviews and commitment expiry dates, facilities covenants and triggers, internal and regulatory reporting, and account activity.
What's on Offer
A market leading package, with benefits and annual bonus.