Senior Associate-Litigation or Dispute Resolution
Based in Essex
Well-respected law firm
About Our Client
Well-respected law firm established in Essex since 1975 providing quality legal services to both private and business clients.
Previous exposure to working within a law practice.
* Experience as a Commercial Litigator with
experience in renewals, forfeiture claims,
dilapidations/disrepair claims, service charge disputes,
rights of way disputes, boundary disputes, party wall
disputes, adverse possession/trespass claims, building/
* Excellent Client care skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* To develop property litigation work client base and
network of referrers and contacts, in particular in the
commercial property sector.
* To service the Firm's property clients.
* To assist in marketing the Firm in general and the
Commercial Department in particular.
* To assist the Firm's other departments as and when
* Carry out any other duties with the employee's skills and
abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Successful Applicant
Solicitor with 5 years plus PQE.
Background in litigation/dispute resolution.
Based Essex; but consideration will be given to applicants based in Suffolk, Hertfordshire or London.
What's on Offer