- Senior Associate / Partner Opportunities across Kent
- Opportunities in Private Client, Commercial, Corporate amongst other teams.
About Our Client
Opportunities across Kent - from smaller practices, with no more than 10 fee earners, to a Legal 500 firm.
Key responsibilities will depend largely on your field of expertise but will generally include:
- active business development / networking to ensure the growth and sustainability of your department
- management of your team including support staff, training solicitors, and more junior lawyers
- commercial awareness of your team, and team targets, to report on performance
- participation with senior meetings, and engagement with the other senior associates / partners
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be looking to take on a managerial role in a Kent firm. They'll be particularly driven by an enhanced work-life balance that a local role can bring, and may be looking to cut their London commute post-Covid.
What's on Offer
Career progression and autonomy growing and sustaining your department.