This is an exciting new opportunity in a global banking firm
This person will work in Corporate Finance and Risk
About Our Client
My client is a large international bank. This role is based in the City of London offices.
The Senior Associate will:
- Be responsible for managing the ongoing monitoring of the risk profile and compliance requirements of a client portfolio, ensuring portfolio hygiene is of a good standard.
- Assist in structuring transactions. Preparing credit submissions, employing financial modelling where required and making recommendations on transactions to senior management and Credit.
- Continuously seek to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested by the business
- Workflow management between key stakeholders to achieve a seamless client experience.
- Be a key support to Client Coverage in identifying new clients, generating value and industry insights and business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Associate will have:
- Two years of prior experience in working with Institutional / Investment Banking clients in an analytical or comparable role.
- Possess solid credit analysis skills, with prior experience in financial modelling and transaction structuring.
- Has a good understanding of regulatory and compliance environment in which the bank operates including relating to capital, ratings and reporting
- Portfolio management experience
- Financial Services background, ideally from a large bank
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.