- An exciting chance to join & play a significant part in a growing Cambridge firm
- Take control of a key role, managing and delivering a variety of technical work
About Our Client
This Cambridge based firm with around 40 staff and partners has a proven track record of providing entrepreneurial businesses and private clients with full-service business and tax advisory advice.
As a Senior Audit and Accounts Manager in the line of Business Services, your duties will include:
- Managing a substantial portfolio of a wide variety of business clients.
- Participating in client meetings, as well as developing your portfolio through cross-selling and new client wins.
- Management of audit, accounts, and corporation tax compliance assignments.
- Contribute towards development of technical audit and accounts competences in the business services team.
- Managing portfolio lock-up and recoveries through billing activities.
- Delivery of client service charter.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA Fully Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in relevant roles.
- UK Practice background.
- Experienced in managing audit and accounts assignments, as well as client relationships.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in dealing with corporates and owner managed businesses.
- Strong planning and decision-making skills.
- IT proficient.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid 3:2 working office: remote working and flexible hours available.
- Free parking
- Private healthcare for all and cashback scheme
- Health and wellness care programme (eye costs, individual counselling, GP, Well-being)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular and consistent on the job training and development opportunities.