Senior Audit Manager -IT Infrastructure
Senior Audit Manager opportunity in a global Insurance firm who are growing out
the Technology Audit team across the UK, this role is Infrastructure Audit.
About Our Client
Financial Services Insurance firm, based out on London, with presence across various locations in the UK and very open to flexible working or home working arrangements.
To protect the assets, reputation and sustainability by challenging the framework of controls which enable risk to be assessed and managed.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership for improving the team and Group Audit process by supporting the strategic direction of the team in terms of structure and balance of resource.
As the Senior Audit Manager of IT Infrastructure
- Work with colleagues to plan and execute audits to a high quality to provide audit assurance and insights for the highest risks.
- Communicate and report on the assessment of the effectiveness of the framework of controls, root causes and culture.
- Manage relationships at a senior management level within the business. Provide reporting to key colleagues (e.g. Audit Committees, Risk Committees, Board Committees, etc.) and influence management actions to deliver a more effective controls framework.
- Support the production of objective, concise and insightful audit reports.
- Own interaction with business management for issue tracking to support Internal Audit's validation of closure.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal background for the Senior Audit Manager -IT Infrastructure will consist of:
CISA qualification would be desirable
Audit and Assurance experience is a must.
Candidates who understand Internal Audit
Financial Service or Insurance markets experience required.
Knowledge on Infrastructure including clouds environment and more complex infrastructure such as AI and Big Data
What's on Offer
For the Senior Audit Manager -IT Infrastructure there is a highly competitive base salary and strong rewards package