Well established and regarded company
About Our Client
Our client as an employee base of 55,000, serving customers in 170 countries around the world. With aspirations to be the number one insurer in the world this company is always striving to be better.
As Senior Internal Auditor, you will:-
- Lead the delivery of risk based internal audits from the annual audit plan from planning to reporting and follow up where necessary
- Create clear, insightful and concise reports to drive priority and focus.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across departments to ensure audit recommendations are acted upon
- Supervise team members as the function grows and work with co-source partner
- Support development of Internal Audit Methodology aligned to IIA standards
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced in either Internal or External Audit with an Accountancy qualification and an interest in Internal Audit.
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering a market leading benefits package.