- Top 20 London Firm
- Nurturing firm with a supportive culture and excellent mentorship programmes
About Our Client
An award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors based in the heart of London. Forming part of a large national network allows this accountancy firm to continue to grow and deliver a high quality service in a friendly and collaborative team manner.
Staff development programmes are individually geared around your own drivers. Career progression is supported by your leaders and they will make sure you have clear objectives to excel your career accordingly.
A fun a sociable place to work with some great benefits from a firm offering true work life balance in a hybrid working style.
You will perform high quality work for a range of client industries and sizes and will be supported by an encouraging leadership team within a nurturing and modern environment.
- Input and review bookkeeping data
- Review and maintain sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Post and review month end journals
- Meet set deadlines and time budgets
- Complete and review VAT returns using different schemes
- Complete assignments and liase with managers for review points
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Liaise with clients directly or through relevant manager to resolve queries or obtain further information
- Ensure that all hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded
- Training and supporting more junior members of staff and clients
- Adhere to accounting standards
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit a strong team player that has self motivation and drive to support a sizeable team in delivering excellent technical work and service to the client.
- An accountancy qualification - AAT/ACCA/CIMA is essential
- Experience within a practice environment is also essential
- A mixed client industry base including OMB's ad SME's
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working and Flexible working hours
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Extensive Training and Career Coaching
- Mentorship programmes