Senior Brand Activation Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consumer Goods organisation, with a UK Head Office near Bristol.
The Senior Brand Activation Manager will develop Brand Activation plans in support of the Annual Category Plan, using well-honed stakeholder management skills to work effectively with Brand, Shopper and Trade teams.
The successful candidate will partner with Trade teams to develop the annual proposition and pricing calendar, and plan and execute suitable promotion budgets effectively. It will be essential for the Senior Brand Activation Manager to develop and execute displays with precision, in order to achieve display effectiveness and contribution to the annual category plan and growth objectives.
In addition, the Senior Brand Activation Manager will ensure the Brand Identity Alignment across all promotions plans, ensuring seamless instore Activation, and perfect launch. Furthermore, the successful candidate will monitor and report on launch readiness, enabling launch efficiencies, and always seeking continuous improvement. It will be important for the successful candidate to leverage insights and liaise with Shopper Marketing in order to do this effectively.
This role is a people management position, looking after a team of 7. The role is office-based in Bristol with travel 10-20% of the time.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Brand Activation Manager will:
- Have a recent FMCG background in Category, Insights or Marketing-related role
- Have a people management track record
- Be degree qualified in a Business/Marketing field
- Have multichannel experience and shopper understanding
- Have a demonstrable track record in Brand Management
- Be a strategic, self-starter
- Have a strong project management skillset
- Have advanced analytical skills
- Have a working knowledge of syndicated data, measures and software i.e. Neilsen, IRI...
- Have excellent communication skills
- A Category Management Certification is a plus
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits