Senior Brand Manager - ICONIC FMCG BRAND!
Are you interested in joining a global FMCG Business?
Do you enjoy autonomy and a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
About Our Client
Leading, global FMCG Business with a portfolio of some of the best brands in the category!
Key responsibilities will include:
Create and shape brand positioning and marketing strategy with consumer & shopper insights at the heart, including setting vision, objectives, strategies and KPIs to drive brand growth.
- Lead key strategic cross-functional work stream
- Responsible for leading and aligning the innovation strategy & pipeline
- Responsible for achievement of financial and market share targets. Full P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for media & communications strategy; delivering measurable 360 degree activations (ATL & BTL).
- Develop and coach direct report(s) through professional support, creating a high performing team.
- Work with the global teams, representing the UK interests and helping influence the global agenda to fit UK needs.
- Clear ownership of ongoing brand performance, research and external market trends, and analyse data from various sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights.
- Retail visits in the UK market to identify opportunities to strengthen brand development and positioning.
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements include:
- At least 5 years' experience within Product/Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative
- High level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Autonomy and ability to drive own agenda
- A positive 'can-do' attitude with creative flair
- Strong project management
- Results driven with strong commercial awareness, including full budget management
- Capable of problem solving in fast-paced environment
- Good strategic thinker with desire to create an impact
- Lots of passion for developing brands
- Ability to influence stakeholders with confidence
- High levels of self-awareness and desire to develop
- Team leader with ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills (IRI/Nielsen preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and development
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL
- Strong decision making ability, both in tactical and strategic situations
- Enjoys collaboration cross departments and with agencies
- Comfortable to adapt to change
- PC literate - in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Degree educated (Business/Marketing preferred) plus additional marketing qualification preferred
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer!