Senior Brand Manager
12 month contract with potential to go permanent
Northampton based with 1 day from home
About Our Client
Responsible for providing overall Global Brand Management Leadership. This role ensures the company's success by driving the development of the brand growth strategy and creation of profitable, highly successful innovation; from concept development to brochure materials and activation plans.
Delivering Innovation- New Product Development & Leveraging Existing Products (EPD) to drive brand growth
- Ensure innovation pipeline for the brand ensures growth ahead of the market pace through the development of relevant and incremental concepts
- Implement global NPD process working in matrix team to develop agreed product program, including integration with supply chain, costing, sourcing, and manufacturing of new products at best quality on time and within expected marketing target to provide the business supporting margin level
Shaping and delivering the growth strategy for your Brands
- Develops productive Brand growth strategy through thorough in depth and insightful analysis of Consumer, market, financial and research data. Furthermore through internal and external input, collaboration with matrix partners and Trend information.
- Leads implementation of global brand strategy to develop and nurture Megabrands. Works with cluster marketing to support local implementation
- Drives the brand value through development of 360 degree marketing plans, to include guidance for pricing and merchandising strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in brand building
- Analyse market, financial and research data and recommend productive growth strategies for the brand
- Analyses materials from local marketing, regional finance, and market research to draw conclusions and determine implications
- Influencing skills are critical - there is a high dependency on others to take action
What's on Offer
Potential to work 1 day from home