- Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing outdoor retailer!
- Great benefits.
About Our Client
An expert in multi-sports distribution, providing cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit their brands, customers, and consumers. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
Reporting to the Director of Brands, the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for the go to market strategy and commercial success of the brands assigned to them. Working as part of the wider Brand Management team, the candidate should maintain effective day to day management of the individual brands, as well as leading the execution of the ongoing and long-term strategic initiatives within the market. The candidate also needs to work across departments, engaging with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to deliver on the overall objectives for each individual brand assigned to them.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and challenge best practice with new ways of thinking. An individual with a passion for the sporting goods industry, product, and brand strategy would find the role very rewarding. The candidate should be extremely organised, be deadline focused and have a keen eye for detail.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a brand management role, or similar commercial role.
- Strong commercial acumen - must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of economic and market
- Experience in developing, delivering, and managing brand strategies, as well as commercially viable propositions.
- Have an up to date and thorough understanding of the market including individual sales channels and competitor brands in the sporting goods market.
- Experience in working within a Multi Channel market.
- Must be willing to travel regularly, spend time at Suppliers and in the market.
- A proven track record of building brands in the sporting goods market.
- Specific experience in working with brands in the Cycling, Powersports, Apparel, and Outdoor markets.
- A personal interest in sports - not necessarily cycling but be able to demonstrate a passion about sports in general - the successful candidate would embrace working for a cycling / action sport orientated
What's on Offer
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products they distribute, they offer their employees a number of additional rewards. The list is constantly growing, but here are a few
- Flexible hybrid working patterns,
- Generous holiday entitlements,
- Discounted products from partner brands,
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- Employee assistance programme.