- Great SBM maternity cover to shape the future of this leading FMCG brand!
- Take responsibility for leading on 360 Brand Comms & NPD projects
About Our Client
Our client are a leading FMCG food and drink business.
This is a maternity cover opportunity until October 2022 the key deliverables in the role are:
- Key point of contact on the brand for the multi-functional team, responsible for leading all the multi-functional meetings
- Lead the 2022 Activation Plan
- Lead agencies and cross functional team in the development of best-in-class activation/communication.
- Lead Packaging redesign across the portfolio.
- Lead the 2023 Growth Plans for the brand. Set ambition, strategy and plans to drive double digit growth by identifying and activating key growth levers on the brand.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to unlock support and opportunities for growth
- Lead 2022/23 innovation / renovation strategy and project
- Developing the brand skills and working with a Brand Manager
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Progressive brand marketing experience in FMCG food or drink
- Knowledge and experience of managing all elements of the marketing mix (brand positioning, product, packaging, price, promo, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of managing all business elements of brand marketing (cross functional working, commercial acumen, P&L development)
- Prior Line Management experience is a plus
- Clear passion for purpose-led brands, and digital natives, preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Daily Rate, Excellent benefits, Flexible working pattern, Fixed Term contract until October 2022.