Senior Business Analyst - Oracle
This is an exciting opportunity for an Oracle contractor
This role will be on a greenfield site
About Our Client
This an American multinational corporation headquartered, Florida. They have offices in the UK and this will be remote working in the first instance.
- Drive the roll-out of our global order to cash process including recurring billing.
- Work with functional team to develop solutions to meet the changing business strategies. Research and resolve issues with current processes and configuration/Setups.
- Work with project managers in updating project scope and schedules. Provides input on resources required for project tasks and deliverables.
- Advise and consult with other departments on issues, concerns, problems, and questions.
- Conduct or participate in working sessions and status meetings to keep project on track.
- Provide direction and/or performs configuration/setup of Oracle R12 OTC related modules. This includes order entry, service contracts, pricing and service billing (recurring billing) and advance collections.
- Demonstrate business skills with the ability to effectively negotiate priorities across multiple groups/teams.
- Identify high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints; and implement approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project.
- Communicate any operational, development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership.
- Create/implement solutions to obstacles/challenges throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for communicating committed deliverables and delivery plan.
- Day-to-day management of OTC transformation activities,
- Ability to clearly articulate business issues and proposed solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years of Order to Cash business experience (areas include: Order Entry, Customer setup, Service contracts, service billing - recurring billing, Advance Collections).
- Knowledge of AR, Cash application collection processes areas.
- Direct experience with Oracle R12 Ebusiness, either as a functional lead or subject matter expert.
- Ability to understand the vision and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organisation.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding or experience with project management methodologies (Traditional or Agile).
Please note: this is not a Developer role. Applicants with demonstrated functional business experience will only be considered.
What's on Offer
Contract position initially until August 2021