Senior Business Analyst
An exciting opportunity with a leading business in its field growing rapidly
An opportunity to take ownership of analysis for a highly acquisitive business
About Our Client
A market leading business in a unique field newly acquired by a global US Parent
- Timely monthly reporting at both Exec level and Board Level.
- Development of KPI's for the business including ad hoc analysis as required.
- Work closely and provide support in partnering all teams across the business to drive improvement by providing insightful, clearly presented analysis and suggest solutions that drive decisions and actions.
- Champion simplicity in processes and systems to improve the efficiency of the team and value adding outputs.
- Develop analytical and reporting models and tools.
- Identify internal best practice and monitor external best practice/data to provide excellent analysis and relevant benchmarking for performance.
- Develop a good understanding of each brand and their individual needs.
The Successful Applicant
Flexible approach to work, demonstrating a willingness to learn and committed to both personal and corporate development.
* Excellent communication Skills.
* Advanced excel and data reporting skills essential.
* Experience in the accurate development of financial information.
* Experience of analysing and identifying trends and patterns within business data.
* Tailors information delivery; simplifies complex concepts.
* Is tenacious and solves problems in the face of adversity or resistance.
* Accountancy experience.
* Ability to pick up new IT systems quickly.
Experience of Power BI or similar.
* Experience of working in a PE backed company.
What's on Offer
£40000 to £50000 based on experience