Senior Business Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join large scale and complex business change programme
Well known and growing Oldham based organisation
About Our Client
Well known organisation based in the Oldham area of Greater Manchester.
Our client is proactively investing in new technology and digital outcomes to drive their strategic objectives forward and improve customer experience. They have developed online services for customers, have implemented a new CRM, network and telephony provisions and are in the process of implementing two new major cloud business applications.
In order to drive forward their IT and Business Strategy, they are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst who has experience of working on both technology and business related transformation programmes. They are looking for someone who has worked cradle-to-grave; from concept through to business as usual. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the Change and Technology teams to create and establish a professional business analysis practice, driving a significant improvement in standards.
The Senior Business Analyst will lead the design of business analysis aspects of a variety of small and large scale, and often complex business change and technology projects and programmes, shaping projects and programmes to deliver the business outcomes required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- BCS or ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis;
- Process re-engineering/improvement accreditation e.g., Lean or Lean Six Sigma;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience;
- Proven experience of working on both technology and business related programmes;
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record of developing robust business cases with supporting cost / benefit analysis;
- Significant experience of shaping and leading business analysis, on large or complex projects / programmes from concept to business as usual;
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable process improvements;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels.
What's on Offer
- up to £58k + benefits, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Medical
Our client is highly focused on employee well-being. They offer a range of support including:
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions