- Are you a well-rounded Technology Business Analyst?
- Are you ready for a new challenge in a more senior role?
About Our Client
I am currently working with a large business development bank who are looking to increase their Business Analysis capabilities to make finance markets work better so smaller businesses across the UK can prosper and grow.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with key business stakeholders to document, analyse and communicate business requirements and support them through design and delivery including UAT and business readiness.
- Using consistent and methodical techniques to interpret and capture process, information flows and data structures to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Being the bridge to interpret, analyse and translate between the customer, business and the delivery teams.
- Surfacing business needs or problems and translating them into a language which can be understood by business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Working with business stakeholders to design and develop business models and non-technical solutions.
- Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of changes, taking ownership for creating and updating process documentation, devising and coordinating system and end user test plans.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration experience with stakeholders of all levels.
- Have extensive experience of working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services, with a background in delivering IT/Technical projects, and solution design and evaluation.
- Have knowledge and experience of using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Hae experience of Process and customer experience Modelling and Mapping and Business Process Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma).
- Have proven experience of designing and developing processes and operating models that meet the needs of the organisation and its stakeholders.
What's on Offer
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- Up to £55,000pa
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 15% employer pension contribution
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan and life assurance
- Paid voluntary day, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology...and plenty more