Senior Business Development Manager
Do you have a strong sales background in Unified Communications?
Want to work with the world's leading specialist in air transport technology?
About Our Client
SITA work with their air transport owners and members to provide technology solutions that make a difference at a community level. They innovate collaboratively, while developing and managing solutions over the world's most extensive network - one that forms the 'communication backbone' of the global air transport industry!
SITA's Unified Communications simplifies businesses by consolidating voice, data, audio and video into one platform!
The primary responsibility for the Senior Business Development Manager will be to serve as a global single point of accountability to business development for an assigned region! Further responsibilities include:-
- Deliver increased revenue of SITA's Voice, Unified Communication and Collaboration Solution line.
- Define and implement solution and sales strategies to deliver growth of SITA's voice domain.
- Provide strategic leadership on Business consulting engagements with a focus on initiating pre-sales and strategic account planning activities.
- Position SITA as a credible partner both as a consultant and service provider in the voice arena.
- Providing subject matter expertise and strategic engagement leadership in the formation of Customer Experience and Unified Communications strategy.
- Act as a subject matter expert for regional sales and business unit teams in Customer Experience portfolio components; Global inbound services, Intelligent Networking, Managed Contact Centre solutions, Cloud Contact Centre and Unified Communication Solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Business Development Manager will:-
- Have a strong understanding of Unified Communications and collaboration technologies in an international environment.
- Have a strong sales background in the Unified Communications industry.
- Be a strategic, consultative individual with exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self starter, entrepreneurial individual who can work well autonomously and within a team!
- Be confident in presenting to large teams and multiple stakeholders with the flexibility to travel globally.
- Be able to travel to the HQ in West London from time to time, working closely with internal cross functional teams.
- Be able to demonstrate strong financial and commercial acumen
What's on Offer
This is an extremely fantastic opportunity to be part of a global, market leading specialist who are providing a platform for a BDM to excel in the Unified Communications industry!
In return, they will be offering a competitive basic salary plus package as well as multiple opportunities to progress your career!