Senior Business Finance Analyst
FTSE listed business who are well known for their employee development
Ideal for someone who wants to liase directly with Senior Stakeholders
About Our Client
The client are a large and well known business who are passionate about what they do. They offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support their employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything they do. They embrace diversity and look to develop people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Business Finance Analyst are:
- Lead the company's budget and forecast processes, coordinating the Business Unit and Head Office functions directly and through engagement with the Divisional Finance Directors.
- Produce, review and circulate the month-end flash results to the Group Management Team, including variance analysis to budget and forecast.
- Provide key financial performance information to the Investor Relations team as requested and in line with the published timetable, to ensure that quarterly trading updates to the City are published accurately and on time.
- Contribute to the Group's year end close process, validating submissions, sense checking key metrics and performing analytics to identify issues before numbers are finalised.
- Contribute to and prepare the presentation materials for the biennial Capital Markets Day.
- Develop a roadmap of streamlined reporting to simplify, standardise and automate the process across all systems, removing complexity and the reliance on spreadsheets and manual intervention, whilst retaining absolute integrity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Business Finance Analyst will be:
- An ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Post-qualified experience gained from business finance/performance management roles.
- A passion for systems and how best to develop and improve them for streamlined reporting.
- Excellent communication skills including the gravitas to communicate effectively and sensitively at all levels with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- A structured and consistent approach to working with data and then being able to translate, evaluate and summarise it in to insightful information presented in a comprehensive manner.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate will be a salary of circa £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience. Other benefits include: quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. The benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.