- A superb opportunity for a head of channel with a global cruise lining company
- A strategic leadership role with a market leading luxury travel company
About Our Client
This global company provides world class holidays and take enormous pride in service excellence, creating unforgettable holiday happiness. Looking for talented colleagues who will share our commitment to this purpose and to their global Culture Essentials Speak Up, Respect and Protect, Improve, Communicate, Listen & Learn and Empower.
Working with us means you'll be part of a tight-knit but truly diverse global team of passionate people. You'll be supported to drive your development, from formal learning to the life lessons of worldwide travel. We believe in inclusion and the power of diversity, so you'll be encouraged to bring your unique perspectives and experiences, and help us understand what you need to do your best work.
The Senior Business Manager role will be responsible for formulating and leading the long term strategic direction of the Travel Agent sales function to drive travel agent engagement and profitable growth for this global travel company.
You will be responsible for overseeing the commercial, trading and marketing strategies to drive profitable revenue for key products through travel agents as well as supporting the delivery of wider business objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to optimise the travel agent channel, and compliment the overall guest sourcing strategy
- Drive an engaging, high performance culture and unlock team potential
- Utilise a range of tools to drive a data led approach and ensure a guest centric decision making mindset
- Formulate and deliver considered commercial investment plans
The Successful Applicant
- Channel head experience or exposure within travel & tourism
- Management and leadership skills
- You'll have experience of formulating and delivering the 3rd party distribution strategy in a large, multi-channel organisation
- To be successful you should possess strong leadership, commercial, communication and collaboration skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver against business ambitions
- You must drive the long term strategy through clear, well-constructed roadmaps and action plans, putting the guest at the heart of decision making
- A proven track record of identifying and realising opportunities that delivered both incremental sales and distribution, whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Experience of creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders
* Access to the south coast!
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary + packageWorking flexibly and will support you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in their fantastic office, collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with this business so rewarding.