Senior Buyer - FM
Excellent company culture
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a service provider in the FM industry.
- Manage negotiations for contracts
- Build and maintain great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and motivate a Buyer on the team, and ensure they have clear progression plans within the business
- Implement innovation throughout the business
- Ensure value is achieved in negotiations with suppliers
- Ensure best practice is maintained in indirect procurement
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone driven and motivated, and a go- getter. They will have previous experience of procuring facilities management services. Management experience is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
This role offers £45 000 - £60 000 and excellent company benefits.