Senior Buyer M/F
Specialised in the import of consumer goods
Buyer experienced in sourcing on parallel markets
About Our Client
Our client is a company which is specialized in sourcing for Large Distribution from "Secondary Market or Import Sales Network". Currently, this company works with the ten largest distributors in Europe and show strong ambitions. The success of this company is based on the talent and entrepreneurial qualities of its teams. As part of the development of new markets, our client (global sales revenue 11 million of euros) is recruiting a Confirmed Buyer, specialized in FMCG.
Reporting to the Director of the structure, your missions are :
- Identify with the Management and the sales team the development axes in terms of International Sourcing,
- Define and implement a strategy for monitoring business opportunities,
- Develop close relationships with suppliers and ensure a prescribing role within import sales networks,
- Negotiate contractual conditions and supervise the logistics component,
- Competitive intelligence and regular reporting of your activities.
The Successful Applicant
Master's degree with a specialization in purchasing, you have an experience in a similar position in Mass Distribution, Retail, Hard Discount or E-Commerce. You are familiar with consumer products and have skills in sourcing in secondary or import sales networks. Opportunist or Hunter's temperament, you are results oriented and have good skills in negotiation. Analytical mind, interpersonal skills and Resilience allow you to succeed.
What's on Offer