Senior Buyer x 2
An organisation that has some of the most ambitious and diverse ventures.
Opportunities to undertake wide ranging procurement activities.
About Our Client
Our client operates and develops Britain's railway infrastructure, aiming to provide the best possible service to anyone using rail services in the UK.
- Supporting the Procurement Manager and the Business in its procurement activity
- Range of procurement activity including involvement with a project from the onset and sourcing, negotiation and contracting on the project
- Develop and implement individual project strategies, stating contracting proposals, and getting endorsement of the strategy at various internal commercial panels
- Construct tender events and prepare all documentation for the events
The Successful Applicant
- Intermediate or full Chartered Institute of Purchasing (CIPS) Qualification
- Driven and determined to continually strive for improvement
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of a business
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Confident and resilient
Tangible and provable Procurement experience as well advanced commercial and contractual knowledge
What's on Offer
£39,000 to £44,000