Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding private residential developer
Plenty of room for progression
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest private residential developers. The successful applicant will be joining a high-performing regional office who are looking to double their annual output in 2018-19.
- Day to day management of procurement activities for the division.
- Control and communication of group purchasing arrangements to ensure compliance.
- Ability to liaise and influence stakeholders of all levels
- Setting of budgets and monitoring budget and valuation performance
- Scheduling and calling off materials from working drawings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a buying position within house building or construction. COINs proficiency is desirable, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £50-55k depending on experience.