Major UK Organisation
Rapid Growing Team
About Our Client
A leading UK retailer that is conquering the e-commerce market.
* Negotiating terms and conditions of contracts to minimise and commercial or financial risks to the company
* Meet with key suppliers on a monthly or quarterly basis to drive through continuous improvement in the goods and services we purchase.
* Manage a contracts database to ensure contract renewals are managed in a timely manner and to work with internal stakeholders to identify when contracts need to be tendered or terminated.
* Assist internal stakeholders with commercial/legal disputes with suppliers of goods or services.
The Successful Applicant
* Proven track record in delivering savings and commercial benefits in a challenging purchasing environment
* Passed the CIPS foundation stage and working towards the graduate professional qualification
* Proven track record for developing effective working relationships with internal customers.
* Ability to prioritise effectively whilst working at pace
What's on Offer
£35k - £40k + Benefits