£50,000 - £55,000
To develop career and work with an established Procurement Team.
The chance to play a key part in delivering the Procurement strategy.
About Our Client
An established company in South Wales.
- Deliver the annual procurement plan for Indirect services
- Manage procurement events to deliver against targets
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of appropriate EU procurement legislation
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Conduct presentations on market analyses and growth
- Reporting progress monthly to the Head of Procurement
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' relevant Procurement experience in the Utility, Manufacturing or construction industry
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- People leadership experience & results focused
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with commercial contracts
- The ability to make important decisions
- Ability to multi-task and take risks
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £55,000
5 month FTC starting ASAP