'Family feel' FMCG organisation looking to bolster their Supply/Purchasing team
Offering CIPS support and an annual bonus!
About Our Client
My client operate within the FMCG sector, supplying a vast range of quality products via a range of distribution channels. They have a 'family-feel' culture and are looking for a driven, passionate Buyer / Supply planner to join their team of 3 within Purchasing / Supply Chain.
The successful candidate for this Senior Buyer role, will have experience of inventory lead procurement process as they will be responsible for the management of a designated supply base and products.
- Responsibility for approx. 3000 product lines across a global supply base Inc. UK and Far East
- Ensuring stock is replenished through daily generation of purchase orders and inventory KPI's are met
- Maintaining long term relationships with key suppliers
- Managing price negotiations with suppliers and maintaining price files within the company system.
- Continuously analyse and maintain the company's ERP system
- Advise internal customers on procurement issues and ensure they are resolved in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new products and suppliers
The Successful Applicant
My client are looking for a motivated and proactive candidate, with demonstrable experience working in a Senior Buyer role to join their busy Purchasing Team, based in Leicester.
You will ideally qualified or working towards the CIPS graduate diploma and this is something my client will continue to support you with. Additionally, you were have strong Excel skills and Sage X3 would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered development and progression opportunities, together with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000.