- Receive up to £700 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
About Our Client
My client is an investment bank operating in the financial services industry with offices in London.
My London based financial services client is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to engage in the following:
- Develop the in-house system using modern C++ (C++14/17/20) and Visual Studio 2019, although there will be a requirement to maintain a legacy code base on Visual Studio 2015 (C++11)
- Engage in an Agile Scrum working with a 2-week sprint, where continuous improvement is encouraged by holding retrospectives and adding the actions to the subsequent sprint.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior C++ Developer role at my financial services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Knowledge of OO (object oriented) programming and development in C++ is essential, along with some database experience (preferably SQL Server)
- Familiarity with client/server design is recommended, as is an understanding of distributed computing (and to a lesser extent, TIBCO Rendezvous - the messaging bus for enterprise application)
- Knowledge of financial markets is desirable but not essential, and some training will be provided
Minimum skills required:
· Strong C++14 development experience
· C# development experience
· Extensive experience in developing and support business-critical applications
· Concurrency development
· Good communication skills
· Problem Solving & Analytical
· Version Control System (like G I T)Desired additional skills:
· Microsoft Development experience (C++, multithreaded)
· Relational Database experience
· TIBCO Rendezvous experience
· Understanding of networks (TCP/UDP) including multicast
· TeamCity / Jenkins
What's on Offer
Receive up to £700 per day INSIDE IR35.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working.