- Receive up to £900 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
About Our Client
My client is an investment bank operating in the Financial Services industry with offices in London.
My London based Financial Services client is looking for a Senior C# Quant Developer to engage in the following:
- Develop a client C# WPF application used to generate risk based PL predicts and live PL explain for Fixed Income Rates and FX trading desks globally.
- The candidate will work alongside other .Net developers looking after other tools in the G10 Global Markets Risk and PL stack.
- The team is looking for a C# developer to work on all aspects of the app. This will include the various local out of process services, communication to several systems within the bank, infrastructure and UI enhancements.
- The right candidate will be a strong driver for Agile development and for automated testing.
- Working with traders, quants and other development teams is important, so strong communications skills would be required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior C# Quant Developer role at my Financial Services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Expert C# development skills
- Expert WPF skills
- Very good understanding of Fixed Income products, specifically interest rates swaps and options products
- Strong communication and requirements analysis skills
- Experience with deployment tools/technologies (TeamCity, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible)
- Capable of picking up new technologies quickly
- A passion for automation, improvement and simplicity
- Solid computer science and design patterns fundamentals.
- Team player
Advantageous skills / attributes:
- Knowledge of risk based PL explain and predict in the context of Fixed Income trading
- Experience working with large datasets in the UI layer
- Experience with memory profiling
- Experience with performance profiling
- Experience with third party UI controls (Devexpress, Telerik, etc)
- Experience with speed and memory optimization.
- Full project and application lifecycle experience.
What's on Offer
Receive up to £900 per day INSIDE IR35.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working.